1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller for your personal data is GRILTEX POLSKA Sp. z o.o., located at ul. Obornicka 7, 62-002 Złotkowo, KRS 0000124014.
2. Who can be contacted regarding the processing of personal data?
For all matters related to the protection and processing of personal data, please contact the person responsible for data security at the following address: IOD@griltex.pl
3. For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Customizing the content of websites to user preferences,
- Creating statistics to understand how users use websites,
- Marketing activities.
We collect your personal data based on your consent (legal basis: Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR) for files of a functional, advertising, performance nature, and the legally justified interest pursued by the Company, e.g., the need for customer contact, the operation of the website [essential cookie files] (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
If you do not want our website to install and store cookies other than necessary on your device, you can make appropriate changes, including withdrawing your previously given consent. This can be done either through the cookie preferences panel available on our website [cookie icon in the bottom left corner of the screen], or through the settings of your internet browser. Below you will find information on how to change cookie preferences, including withdrawing consent, using the most popular internet browsers.
CHROME MOZILLA OPERA EDGE / INTERNET EXPLORER
4. To whom are personal data transferred?
Your personal data placed on your device may be transferred to our collaborating advertisers and partners.
For specific purposes, based on your consent, we use the services of specialized third-party entities that may access your data. These are mainly companies involved in maintaining our websites and related databases, as well as service providers related to online marketing who provide us with systems for analyzing traffic on our websites.
Information about the purposes of using third-party cookies and the data collected through them is available in their privacy policies/cookie policies on their websites, including Google.
Additionally, the Company may provide your data to authorized state authorities operating within the framework of applicable law.
5. What rights do I have in connection with personal data protection?
You have the right to access the content of your data, as well as the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing, and the right to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority for data protection if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
6. Are data transferred outside the EEA?
Your personal data is transferred to third countries due to the locations of our partners. Please note that transferring personal data outside the EEA may involve a risk of insufficient data security.
7. Is data used for profiling?
Personal data is not used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
8. To what extent are personal data obtained?
- Two fundamental types of cookies are used within websites: “session” and “persistent.” “Session” cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s device until the software (internet browser) is disabled. “Persistent” cookies are stored on the user’s device for the period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Many internet browsers allow the storage of cookies on the user’s device by default. Users can change cookie-related settings at any time. These settings can be changed, for example, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the internet browser settings or to be informed about their placement on the user’s device each time they visit websites. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (internet browser).
- We also collect certain technical information and information about the use of the site, including the type of your device (computer or mobile device), internet browser, and your operating system, internet service provider, or mobile network operator, device identifier, MAC physical address, IP address, device and browser settings, and the content visited on our domain griltex.pl by you, and the content viewed by you.